Friday, March 5, 2010

MY EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THE ISLAND SUNK

If you listen to the podcast you'll already know this, but if you stumbled into the blog I'd thought I'd let you guys in on it.
I believe that one way or another the emp (electromagnetic pulse) emitted from the plutonium core of Jughead managed to reverse the polarity of the pocket of energy at the swan site. The result was catastrophic. Instead of attracting items to the pit it repelled things, and if the charge gets big enough it could theoretically produce enough force as to force the island underwater.

I understand not to many people will except this as a possible answer, but it is the most plausible thing that I can think of, (excluding Jacob did it).

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed your call today, dude! Wanted to be there, but 5pm is right when I have to get read to go to my job.

    ReplyDelete