Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Reaction to Keys To LOST Podcast

I just listened to the most recent Keys To LOST podcast, and many things I disagree with. Lets get started with the basics. First their guest made a statement that Flash forwards are impossible. I need to make this clear since it seemed to be clear when it was the present story telling device; the characters themselves are not having these experiences. The creators are showing them in order to show what happens off the island in a way that it in itself will not be a season.

She also said that when Desmond turned the key the island was glitched. The island is not a computer program. They backed this up by saying the flashbacks were shown before the turning of the key and the flash forwards were shown after. First like I said before the island is not a computer program. Second, let's hypothetically say it is a computer program, there is still a hole in her theory. The flashbacks did not end with the turning of the fail safe key.

I will later post part two of this post in which I explain how the parallel time line is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment