Thursday, February 4, 2010

LAX... Pt 2

The best part in my opinion of the second part of the premire is when Flocke kicked Richards ass in three moves.

The conversation Locke had with Jack at LA X caught my attention, but probably not in the same way it caught yours. When Locke said "they didn't lose him, just his body", it got me thinking. Remember the first time we saw Christian in the episode "the white rabbit" Jack didn't find the body in the coffin? I'm thinking the body wasn't put on the plane in either time period, and what was traveling on the island was his spirit. I know this doesn't make sense since he was able to interact with objects, but maybe the island gave it a tangle body.

Was I the only one that caught the change in accent that Sayid had when he "came back to life"? I believe that something managed to control his body after he died. I know people are hooked on the fact that Miles didn't sense anything after he died, but from I could tell he needs to want to read the body in order to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment